Hosted Voice over IP Solutions
Transform your phone system into a cost-cutting, sales-driving machine
Hosted PBX transforms your phone system an enterprise-grade Voice Over IP Telephony environment. Delivered from the cloud, it keeps pace with your growth—and propels your business higher. There is no equipment to buy; all equipment is covered in the contract. Let us show you the possibilities from top providers in this field including Ringcentral, Intermedia, Simple Signal and others.
- Rich enterprise-grade calling features
- Powerful web-based control panel
- Integrated with most Office suites
- Flat monthly rates, no equipment to buy
- Meeting & conferencing platforms
- Free local calling, unlimited long distance packages starting at $19.99 / mth
- Inbound toll free from $0.03 /min
- Multi-line Polycom phones from $8.53 / mth
- Automated attendant answers and routes every call
- Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to ensure no call goes unanswered
- Use Outlook to make calls from your desk phone
- Unlimited calling in the U.S.
- Conferencing, call forwarding, music-on-hold (contact us for full list)
Mobility lets you do your job from any location:
- Follow Me automatically forwards calls to mobile phones and other numbers, or rings multiple numbers at the same time
- Voicemail-to-email ensures messages get through faster
- Forward and manage faxes and voicemails just like email messages
Preserve capital, simplify management:
- Flat per-user monthly pricing cuts capital investment
- No phone system hardware or software to buy
- No wiring to install. Uses your existing data wiring and Internet connection
- Web-based management tool makes moves, adds and changes simple
- More reliable than an on premises phone system
Pricing & Ordering:
Quotes can be obtained usually in 24 hours. Costs can be on a annual or monthly basis with or without a contract. Let us help you decide which plan is right for your business.
Contact CBC Solutions to find out more about bundled services with unlimited calling and unlimited long distance.
We will help make sure your network qualifies for this service and assist in the implementation. Call for a no-risk, free consultation. 619.784.5211